NAME OF PRODUCT
Development News Portal for Banking
The client wanted to create an easy-to-use news portal with additional features for an audience from the banking sector. The main objective of this portal is to engage more users and increase the number of subscribers to an online magazine.
The online magazines are published on the portal using the Calameo created for working with online content. With this in mind, the developer team has to set up a search for articles into the online magazines by keywords.
- We have implemented this feature with Sphinx (SQL Phrase Index), which can be used with PostgreSQL, and it's available for PHP.
Turbomates Soft has provided full-stack web development and design services to create a news portal for the financial industry. The product includes a newsletters and knowledge base (video, online magazines, docs, and other formats). Also, our team has provided a smart search in the knowledge base and quick loading of content.
The portal supports several types of user accounts (user, corporate subscriber, editor), each of them has different access to the data of the web portal. Moreover, the platform is equipped with detailed statistics, which allow tracking information about view limits and engagement for every user type.
- Knowledge base with various content
- Smart search for articles in the online magazines;
- Subscription management
- Email notification tools
- Performing data flow optimization
- Different types of the user account
- Content management tools
- User engagement statistics
- PHP (Symfony)
- Postgre SQL