NAME OF PRODUCT
TenderScout (rebranded as Orbidal)
The client wanted to create a product, which could aid the companies to retrieve and apply for government contracts. They were seeking a software vendor who could build it from the ground up.
Our team had a tricky task to create an analyzing system to extract the necessary data from the parsed opportunities and exclude duplicates. Also, we had to set up the notification about appearing of new data that matched the filter and quick searching in text data.
- Using multiple parsers and one combiner with implementations of the Levenshtein distance algorithm
- Streaming WebSocket events based on an estimate of incoming data from parsers for each connected client
- Using and customization full-text search engine Sphinx
Turbomates Soft developed an E-Procurement Platform from the frontend consumer interface to the backend. The product scans thousands of public procurement opportunities that have been published across Europe and chooses the optimal and appropriate option for each company. The web application searches the opportunities in real-time.
- Advanced analytics of buying patterns, procurement winning, and factors of success
- Online planning tools
- Automatic notification about new events: new opportunity, the result of the tender, and others
- Automatic sending of message on request
- Online tools for creating proposal teams, assignment, and task tracking
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails